- Opera Ballet
- 2021/6/23 May Nagahisa has been appointed First Soloist of the Mariinsky Ballet!
- 2021/4/21 Mariinsky Ballet dancer May Nagahisa has been selected for the “Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia 2021”
- 2020/10/21 May Nagahisa Selected for 30 UNDER 30 JAPAN 2020!
- 2019/12/2 [Change of Pianist]TCHAIKOVSKY FESTIVAL 2019 General Director: Valery Gergiev & The Mariinsky Orchestra
- 2016/2/4 The Mariinsky Opera news flyer is ready!
Graduated from the Princess Grace Academy (Monte Carlo) in 2017.
Joined the Mariinsky Ballet the same year.
La Sylphide (The Sylph, sylphs); choreography by August Bournonville, revised version by Elsa-Marianne von Rosen,
Giselle (Giselle, Classical Duet); choreography by Jean Coralli, Jules Perrot, Marius Petipa,
The Sleeping Beauty (Princess Florine); choreography by Marius Petipa, revival of the 1890 production by Sergei Vikharev,
Swan Lake (Prince’s Friends); choreography by Marius Petipa and Lev Ivanov, revised version by Konstantin Sergeyev,
Don Quixote (Amour); choreography by Alexander Gorsky after motifs of the production by Marius Petipa,
Le Carnaval (Butterfly); choreography by Michel Fokine;
La Bayadère (Trio of Shades); choreography by Marius Petipa, revised version by Vladimir Ponomarev and Vakhtang Chabukiani,
Le Corsaire (Trio of Odalisques); production by Pyotr Gusev after the composition and choreography of Marius Petipa,
Symphony in C (I. Allegro vivo); choreography by George Balanchine,
In the Night; choreography by Jerome Robbins,
The Nutcracker (Masha, Pas de trois); choreography by Vasily Vainonen,
Romeo and Juliet (Juliet, Juliet’s companion); choreography by Leonid Lavrovsky,
Spartacus (Menada); choreography by Leonid Yakobson,
The Legend of Love (Shyrin); choreography by Yuri Grigorovich,
Concerto DSCH; choreography by Alexei Ratmansky,
Paquita (Paquita’s friends); choreography by Yuri Smekalov, reconstruction and staging of Marius Petipa’s choreography (Act III Grand Pas) by Yuri Burlaka.
Has toured with the Mariinsky Ballet to Great Britain, Italy, Switzerland and the USA.