How to Purchase Tickets
Tickets can be purchased either by phone or online.
≪Please read the following information before purchasing tickets.≫
- Programs etc. are subject to change in case of unavoidable circumstances.
- Purchased tickets may not be cancelled or changed, except when the performance is cancelled.
- Tickets will not be reissued under any circumstances. Please be sure not to lose your tickets.
- Preschool children will not be admitted. In the case of ballet performances,
children 4 years old and over will be admitted.
- One ticket per person is required for admission to the venue.
- All seats are reserved. Please be seated in your designated seat.
- Photography, sound and video recording, use of mobile phones etc. in the venue are strictly prohibited.
- Resale of tickets through internet auction sites etc. is not permitted, as problems can result.
(Open 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. daily, except in the New Year holiday period.)
*Only credit card payment is accepted. Tickets must be picked up at the box office “will call.”
*Seats will be assigned by the system.
*A handling fee of JPY 500 (tax included) is charged per ticket.
*Changes or refunds will not be accepted except when the performance is canceled.
Please click the “Buy Tickets Online” button on the performance information page.
in the customer details when ordering. Please be sure not to lose this information.
the venue and pick up your tickets.