[Notice of Cancellation ] Hiroko Nakamura Piano Recital
The pianist Hiroko Nakamura, who was scheduled to perform a concert at Suntory Hall on December 5, had suspended her performance activity until the end of November for treatment of cancer of the colon and recuperation; and it has been decided that Ms. Nakamura will extend the suspension of her concert activity until the end of March 2016.
To all of you who have been eagerly anticipating the concert, we would like to express our sincere apologies, and ask for your kind understanding.
Hiroko Nakamura will continue to concentrate on her recovery with the aim of resuming her concert activities. Once again, we ask for your understanding and support, and for your kind cooperation.
We will refund on the tickets in the following ways.
Wednesday, November 11 – Tuesday, December 15
① Those who purchased tickets at Japan Arts Pia and Ticket Pia (by phone, website, and at stores)
(1)Those who ticketed at stores (7-Eleven, Circle K Sunks, Ticket Pia)
* You will get refund in cash.
* The name of the ticketing store is printed at the left bottom of the ticket.
* At 7-Eleven, the issued ticket can be refunded 24 hours from 10:00a.m. of the next day of ticketing. (Refund on the day of ticketing is not possible.)
* At Circle K Sunks, refund time is 7:00-23:30 (Ticket Pia service time.)
* Opening time of Ticket Pia depends on the store. Please check at http://t.pia.co.jp/shoplist/
(2)Those who paid but have not issued tickets yet;
Please log in My Page and make a refund arrangement to your purchase record between Wednesday, November 11 and Tuesday, December 15. You will need your ID and password to make this arrangement.
② Those who purchased tickets at the other ticket agencies than the above
Those who purchased tickets at Suntory Hall Ticket Center, e-plus, Lawson Ticket, Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Ticket Service, the refund will be made at the each agency.
◎Please see details at the website of each agency.
Once again, we are sorry for this trouble.